The best way to investigate, diagnose and treat anything in molecular practice is to immediately protect knowledge-rich tissues before the tissue breaks down, blood clots or molecules begin to decompose. It is of great importance that the samples are stored and kept for a long time in places that perform molecular or genetic applications. When working in the laboratory, it is not always possible to work with a cooling unit. In addition, when tissues or bodily fluids are collected and brought to laboratories, nucleic acids undergo deterioration.
Special formula allows you to protect the nucleic acids in all tissues and liquids for long periods of time at room temperature. The biological sample may be any biological fluid containing nucleic acids, including but not limited to blood, plasma, serum, urine, saliva, stool, breast milk, tears, sweat, cerebral spinal fluid, synovial fluid, semen, vaginal fluid, ascitic fluid, amniotic fluid, cell culture media and other biological fluids. The biological fluid may come from any source, including but not limited to prokaryotes, eukaryotes, bacteria, fungi, yeast, invertebrates, vertebrates, reptiles, fish, insects, plants or animals. The biological sample may include cells or may be free of cells. The nucleic acids may be cell free RNA, cell-free DNA or any combination thereof.
- Lane 1, 2 and 3 show the extracted DNA results from the blood samples which were incubated at -20 ° C for 3 months.
- Lane 4, 5 and 6 show the extracted DNA results from the blood samples which were incubated at room temperature for 1 week.
- Lane 7, 8 and 9 show the extracted DNA results from the blood samples in NucleoGene Stabilizer Solutions Blood & Liquid Specimens DNA / RNA which were incubated at room temperature for 3 months.
- Lane 10, 11 and 12 show the extracted DNA results from the blood samples in NucleoGene Stabilizer Solutions Blood & Liquid Specimens DNA / RNA which were incubated at room temperature for 1 year.
NucleoGeneStabilizerSolutions aredesignedforimmediatefixationofDNAandRNAintissue, cell, blood and liquid specimens with ease of transport and storage at room temperature. Contains preservatives, cellular structures and membranes to rapidly stabilize and protect nucleic acids in all tissue, cell, blood and liquid samples. The use of NucleoGene Stabilizer Solutions facilitate sample collection in the clinic or on site and working with samples in the laboratory.
- NucleoGene Stabilizer Solutions Tissue & Cell DNA / RNA
- NucleoGene Stabilizer Solutions Blood & Liquid Specimens DNA / RNA
- NucleoGene Stabilizer Solutions Cell-Free DNA
- Collect, ship and preserve DNA&RNA in samples under optimal conditions
- Recover high quality DNA&RNA (high MW fragments)
- Recover quantitative DNA&RNA (yield)
- Easy operation and shipping
- No dry ice required
- Ideal for field collection
- High-quality DNA
- High integrity DNA
- High integrity RNA
- High quality RNA
- Compatible with different extraction techniques
- Compatible with all downstream analysis
- No inhibition in downstream analysis
- Eco friendly